Please see our 'Communication Guidance' before contacting the college.
Do you want to make contact?
- Email is our primary source of communication.
- Use firstname.lastname@example.org and Mrs Jo Davis, our receptionist, will help you reach the most appropriate colleagues.
- Please include ‘For the attention of’ in the subject field.
- Our front office will send your email in the right direction, keeping you in the loop.
- Relevant line managers will also be copied in.
You will receive acknowledgement via email and have a response within 48 hours.
From this point on, you may respond directly to the nominated contact person.
- Telephone is our secondary source of communication.
- Call the front office 01797 222545
- If our receptionist is busy, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you.
Our receptionist will either redirect your call or provide the relevant email address.
If you leave a voicemail we will call you back the same day.
Executive Headteacher - Mr B Blakelock
Head of College
Headteacher - Mr D Downes
Deputy Headteacher - Welfare: Miss J Carpenter (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Assistant Headteacher - Teaching & Learning: Mr J Maxim
Assistant Headteacher - Standards & Assessment: Mr S Rickard
Assistant Headteacher - STEM: Mrs F Willis
Faculty Leader for English - Mrs R Chillingworth
Faculty Leader for Maths - Mrs A Harrison
Faculty Leader for Science & Engineering - Mr P Franks
Faculty Leader for Creative Arts - Miss L Halvey
Curriculum Leader for Geography - Mrs J Willett
Curriculum Leader for History - Mrs J Richford
Curriculum Leader for Technology - Mr J Simmonds
Director of Learning for KS3 - Mr P Harrison
Director of Learning for KS4 - Mrs D Starkey
Director of Coaching - Miss R Street
SENCo & Inclusion Leader - Mr M Townsend
Attendance Officer - Mrs Playford
Student Support Officer - Mrs V Gall