The College's policies aim to provide staff, students, parents and carers with clear information about the organisation and ethos of Rye College and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of our community. These policies enable us to work together to do the best for all our students.
Aquinas CE Education Trust holds ultimate responsibility for all decisions regarding the running of the individual Academies. In accordance with this responsibility, where appropriate, Rye College may refer matters covered by individual policies to the Trust for advice or decision.
The following policies can be found on the Aquinas website: www.aquinastrust.org/about/policies:
- Charging and Remission;
- Children Looked After Policy;
- Complaints Policy;
- Data Protection;
- Equality, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy;
- Freedom of Information Act Policy and Publication Scheme;
- Health and Safety Policy;
- Safeguarding Children;
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy;
- Trust Statement of British Values;
- Whistleblowing Policy.
If you would like a hard copy of any of our school policies or there is something additional you can't find, please don't hesitate to contact the school office who will print you off a copy with no charge.